Daniel L. Pagano is a trial attorney with over twenty-five years of experience. Dan has represented municipal governments, and corporations with complex issues in local, state and federal courts.
He represents his clients with focus and dedication to their legal concerns.
Dan realizes that being in Court is a stressful environment for his clients and seeks both the most direct and successful path to resolve a client’s legal matter.
If you have a legal concern, call Dan for a consultation.
Litigation firm with several general practices:
- Personal Injury and Accident Law
- Wrongful Death / Medical Malpractice
- Divorce / Family Court
- Criminal Defense
- Zoning and Planning / Code Enforcement
- Election Law and Proceedings
- Trust Estation / Elder Law